# GitLab Integration
GitLab integrates with multiple third-party services to allow external issue trackers and external authentication.
- [LDAP](ldap.md) Set up sign in via LDAP
- [OmniAuth](omniauth.md) Sign in via Twitter, GitHub, GitLab, and Google via OAuth.
- [SAML](saml.md) Configure GitLab as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider
- [Slack](slack.md) Integrate with the Slack chat service
- [OAuth2 provider](oauth_provider.md) OAuth2 application creation
- [Gmail](gitlab_buttons_in_gmail.md) Adds GitLab actions to messages
GitLab Enterprise Edition contains [advanced JIRA support](http://doc.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jira.html) and [advanced Jenkins support](http://doc.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jenkins.html).
Integration with services such as Campfire, Flowdock, Gemnasium, HipChat, Pivotal Tracker, and Slack are available in the form of a Project Service.
You can find these within GitLab in the Services page under Project Settings if you are at least a master on the project.
Project Services are a bit like plugins in that they allow a lot of freedom in adding functionality to GitLab, for example there is also a service that can send an email every time someone pushes new commits.
Because GitLab is open source we can ship with the code and tests for all plugins.
- [API](api/README.md) Automate GitLab via a simple and powerful API.
- [GitLab as OAuth2 authentication service provider](integration/oauth_provider.md). It allows you to login to other applications from GitLab.
- [GitLab Basics](gitlab_basics/README.md) Find step by step how to start working on your commandline and on GitLab.
- [Importing to GitLab](workflow/importing/README.md).
- [Markdown](markdown/markdown.md) GitLab's advanced formatting system.
- [Permissions](permissions/permissions.md) Learn what each role in a project (guest/reporter/developer/master/owner) can do.
- [SSH](ssh/README.md) Setup your ssh keys and deploy keys for secure access to your projects.
- [Web hooks](web_hooks/web_hooks.md) Let GitLab notify you when new code has been pushed to your project.
- [Workflow](workflow/README.md) Using GitLab functionality and importing projects from GitHub and SVN.
- [Log system](logs/logs.md) Log system.
- [Operations](operations/README.md) Keeping GitLab up and running
- [Raketasks](raketasks/README.md) Backups, maintenance, automatic web hook setup and the importing of projects.
- [Security](security/README.md) Learn what you can do to further secure your GitLab instance.