ColdFusion | 14 lines | 0 code | 1 blank | 13 comment | 0 complexity | da324ec35041dee53de6c18f05b29806 MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): Apache-2.0, CPL-1.0
- If you leave these settings commented out, Wheels will set the data source name to the same name as the folder the application resides in.
- <cfset set(dataSourceName="")>
- <cfset set(dataSourceUserName="")>
- <cfset set(dataSourcePassword="")>
- If you leave this setting commented out, Wheels will try to determine the URL rewrite capabilities automatically.
- The URLRewriting setting can bet set to "On", "Partial" or "Off".
- To run with "Partial" rewriting, the "PATH_INFO" variable needs to be supported by the web server.
- To run with rewriting "On", you need to apply the necessary rewrite rules on the web server first.
- <cfset set(URLRewriting="Partial")>