* RH - Handle captcha.php requests appropriately depending on the CAPTCHA type we are using.
* Only reason we need this is for compatibility with dollchan extension tools.
* In future, if/when we add native thread watching and updating, we can probably drop this.
* @package kusaba
* This file is part of arcNET
* arcNET uses core code from Kusaba X and Oneechan
* tsukihi.me kusabax.cultnet.net oneechan.org
* arcNET is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
* terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
* Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
* kusaba is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
* WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
* A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* kusaba; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
if( KU_CAPTCHA_TYPE == 'faptcha' )
// RH 06/01/2012 - Bug report that dollchan seems to cache stale faptchas, hopefully rand querystring will fix this
$faptchaURL = 'faptcha.php?'.mt_rand();
else if( KU_CAPTCHA_TYPE == 'recaptcha' )
// RH - use reCAPTCHA challenge instead of the faptcha.
$publickey = "6LdVg8YSAAAAAOhqx0eFT1Pi49fOavnYgy7e-lTO";
die("Unrecognised CAPTCHA type set in config.php!");