Plain Text | 8 lines | 7 code | 1 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | a28bd373171a71d440e73d3d311d3d17 MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): LGPL-2.1, Apache-2.0, BSD-3-Clause
- BlogEngine.NET supports a variety of data storage options out of the box. By
- default, it will store all data in XML files in your App_Data folder. If you wish to
- use a database to store your data, we have folders inside the setup folder to help you
- get started with SQL Server, SQL CE, MySQL or SQLite. Any database that has an
- ADO.NET dll that supports DbProviderFactory can be used with some configuration.
- Additional information can be found on our site at