Plain Text | 21 lines | 16 code | 5 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | ad0671aaec40949587b64821ffb35741 MD5 | raw file
- 1. DEPENDENCIES
- GoogleCL requires Python 2.5 or 2.6 and the gdata python client library.
- You can get the library from the project homepage:
- The installation directions for the client library should also contain
- directions on installing Python, if you don't have it already.
- 2. INSTALLING GOOGLECL
- Short instructions:
- From the command line, in the directory as this file, run
- $ sudo python setup.py install
- $ python setup.py install --home=~
- (remember to set your PYTHONPATH to include the lib/python/ subdirectory of
- the --home argument if you do it this way)
- For more detailed instructions, I recommend looking at the gdata-python-client
- INSTALL.txt file. It also has instructions on modifying PYTHONPATH.