#! | 30 lines | 20 code | 10 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | 2fbf5a83135b9e10c1292bcd5e3beaac MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): AGPL-1.0
- Before trying to compile the Yolk demo application, be sure to read the README
- and make sure that all the dependencies are met.
- Building the Yolk demo is as simple as:
- $ make
- If you have a multicore system you can prepend make with PROCESSORS=n to speed
- things up.
- And that's all. You now have a fully functioning Yolk application in the exe/
- directory. Be sure to copy the config.ini.dist file from extras/ to the demo
- exe/configuration/ directory and adjust both the config files to match your
- setup. You can start the Yolk demo with the --yolk-config-file option and have
- Yolk look for the configuration file in the given location.
- You can build a debug version of the demo with:
- $ make debug
- If you have valgrind available on your system, you can try running this version
- $ valgrind -v --leak-check=full \
- --show-possibly-lost=no \
- --track-origins=yes yolk_demo
- You'll get some leaks, but they are stable and does not grow over time, so
- don't worry about them.