#! | 20 lines | 17 code | 3 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | bb2642586e9bab37af1edd47bd5a82d4 MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): BSD-3-Clause
- OpenColorIO (OCIO) is a complete color management solution geared towards motion
- picture production with an emphasis on visual effects and computer animation.
- OCIO provides a straightforward and consistent user experience across all
- supporting applications while allowing for sophisticated back-end configuration
- options suitable for high-end production usage. OCIO is compatible with the
- Academy Color Encoding Specification (ACES) and is LUT-format agnostic,
- supporting many popular formats.
- OpenColorIO is released as version 1.0 and has been in development since 2003.
- OCIO represents the culmination of years of production experience earned on such
- films as SpiderMan 2 (2004), Surf's Up (2007), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- (2009), Alice in Wonderland (2010), and many more. OpenColorIO is natively
- supported in commercial applications like Katana, Mari, Silhouette FX, and others
- coming soon.
- OpenColorIO is `free <http://opencolorio.org/License.html>`__ and is one of
- several open source projects actively sponsored by `Sony Imageworks