Shell | 29 lines | 7 code | 5 blank | 17 comment | 1 complexity | d9229a0e3878e09f53a732732f05c8fa MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): GPL-2.0, LGPL-2.1, MPL-2.0-no-copyleft-exception, BSD-3-Clause
- # invalid-option.sh - test invalid option
- # Copyright (C) 2007, 2008 siliconforks.com
- # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- # the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- # (at your option) any later version.
- # This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- # MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- # GNU General Public License for more details.
- # You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- # with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- # 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
- set -e
- trap 'rm -fr OUT ERR' 1 2 3 15
- export PATH=.:..:$PATH
- $VALGRIND jscoverage --foo > OUT 2> ERR && exit 1
- test ! -s OUT
- diff --strip-trailing-cr invalid-option.expected.err ERR
- rm -fr OUT ERR