#! | 10 lines | 9 code | 1 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | 3c3f7e26f2d440b57d417d6d9156b179 MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): GPL-2.0, LGPL-2.1, MPL-2.0-no-copyleft-exception, BSD-3-Clause
- this file is required due to differences in behavior between Mozilla/Opera
- and Internet Explorer.
- main-data.html calls kickOffTests() which calls top.testManager.start()
- in the top most frame. top.testManager.start() initializes the output
- frames using document.write and HTML containing a relative <link> to the
- jsUnitStyle.css file. In MSIE, the base href used to find the CSS file is
- that of the top level frame however in Mozilla/Opera the base href is
- that of main-data.html. This leads to not-found for the jsUnitStyle.css
- in Mozilla/Opera. Creating app/css/jsUnitStyle.css works around this problem.