Python | 22 lines | 18 code | 4 blank | 0 comment | 0 complexity | c8db37bb85b1930345826f2f38ae6d20 MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): LGPL-2.1, Apache-2.0
- from Sink import Sink, SinkInfo
- from ui import HTML
- class Info(Sink):
- def __init__(self):
- text="<div class='infoProse'>This is the Kitchen Sink sample. "
- text+="It demonstrates many of the widgets in the Google Web Toolkit."
- text+="<p>This sample also demonstrates something else really useful in GWT: "
- text+="history support. "
- text+="When you click on a link at the left, the location bar will be "
- text+="updated with the current <i>history token</i>, which keeps the app "
- text+="in a bookmarkable state. The back and forward buttons work properly "
- text+="as well. Finally, notice that you can right-click a link and 'open "
- text+="in new window' (or middle-click for a new tab in Firefox).</p></div>"
- self.initWidget(HTML(text, True))
- def onShow(self):
- def init():
- return SinkInfo("Info", "Introduction to the Kitchen Sink.", Info)