Python | 15 lines | 5 code | 4 blank | 6 comment | 0 complexity | c3ce74764a0615befedfeeddf781052f MD5 | raw file
Possible License(s): BSD-3-Clause
- from django.test import TestCase
- from models import Simple
- class InitialSQLTests(TestCase):
- def test_initial_sql(self):
- # The format of the included SQL file for this test suite is important.
- # It must end with a trailing newline in order to test the fix for #2161.
- # However, as pointed out by #14661, test data loaded by custom SQL
- # can't be relied upon; as a result, the test framework flushes the
- # data contents before every test. This test validates that this has
- # occurred.
- self.assertEqual(Simple.objects.count(), 0)